We are thrilled you want to join us in Israel next summer! To make the registration process smooth please note:
- This is a secure registration system. You must complete the registration process in one session. It should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.
- You will need to provide program selection, participant and parent/guardian contact information.
- If you are traveling with a URJ Camp group, you will choose your group as part of the program selection.
- You may pay the deposit online using either a Visa or Mastercard. If you wish to pay by check, instructions are provided.
- After you complete the registration section of this application, you will have a range of payment options from which to choose.
- You can register more than one child from your family. After you fully register the first child, on the shopping cart page select the option to add a participant.
- In the event you are unable to register online or you experience any technical issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.452.6517
The application deadline is May 1, 2014. Most participants apply December through April. Applications received on or after May 2, 2014 will be accepted on a space available basis. We cannot ensure your place until we have received both the completed application and the refundable $500 registration deposit.
After your application and registration fee are received, we will send you Bulletin #1: Your NFTY in Israel Summer Handbook, a package containing program information. The package will also contain information regarding clothing, passports, baggage, etc. Our bursar will bill you for the balance due.
At the end of the registration process, you will be prompted to fill out a series of online forms that must be completed in order to be considered for the program. If you need to find these forms again, they can be found in the My Trip section of our website.
All NFTY in Israel programs depart from New York (except where explicitly stated otherwise). Participants are responsible for their own transportation from their hometown to New York at the beginning of the program and back home at the conclusion of the program.